In today's real estate market, buyers may have many uncertainties. Sellers can get a real advantage by having a home inspection BEFORE the property goes on the market. Why? A pre-listing home inspection can:
* Assure potential buyers about the home's condition so they can make an informed decision
* Detect previously unknown problems, maintenance issues, or potential upgrades that sellers may wish to address before putting their home on the market. A home in good condition will normally sell for more than one that needs extensive repairs or upgrades
* Reduce future legal risk by allowing for full disclosure of previously unknown issues
As North America's leading home inspection company, we have developed an inspection report that is second to none, offering an unbiased evaluation of a home's condition, including plumbing, electrical, windows, crawlspace, attic and more. The advantages of Pillar To Post are clear:
* The Pillar To Post inspection report, complete with photos, is printed on site and provided at the conclusion of the inspection so there is no waiting for results. The report is also available online for access anytime, anywhere.
* Sellers can choose from one of our three exclusive Home Inspection Packages to get the level of information they desire.
* We are trained and certified home inspection professionals, located right here in your community.